What are you waiting for? There is work to be done. Grab a shovel and jump in the trench! Below are a few ideas about how you can get involved.
Building the Team
Spark Development Network is always working to strengthen the team and we need you. Below are a few regular needs we have:
- Web Designers: Creative and technical skills in equal balance are needed to help with our sites, our church partner sites, and the UI/UX experience of our software.
- C#/ASP.Net Developers: We build Rock RMS on the Microsoft .Net stack and always need experienced C# developers to join the team.
- Technical Solutions Providers: From implementation to customization, churches turn to us for help and we need technical, creative problem-solvers to help us impact these ministries.
You can apply for these roles, and any additional needs that have popped up at our Rock site.
Building the Community
The Rock RMS community is another great way to lend a hand, whether assisting by answering front line support questions on Slack or joining our alpha or beta testing teams, we’re always looking for learners who don’t mind putting a little effort into a problem to help move Rock forward.
Building the Ministry
If you lack the time or skills needed, you can still get involved. How?
- Pray: We have a strong team with much talent and experience, but success in the past doesn’t guarantee success in the future. We need God’s help in a big way! Keep us in your prayers and consider sending some encouraging words to members of the team.
- Donate: We are always in need of recurring funding as our core development team struggles to keep up with the exponential growth in our community of Rock churches. This funding helps us hire and retain talented technologists and pursue the innovations that have the ability to seriously impact ministry in the future. With so many great ideas on the horizon, the only thing standing between us and that development is often funding. If you believe in the mission of providing churches with innovative technology to seek and save the lost, please support our work by donating online